"We are passionate about helping people stay sharp and age with a clear mind. Our specialty is taking care of your brain and caring for people affected by memory loss, early onset dementias, Alzheimer's disease, mild cognitive impairment, ADHD, and concussive events. We also offer private evaluations, EAP evaluations, and Forensic services.
If you or your loved one needs ongoing care, we work directly with you to help you live as independently and safely as possible. At the Center, you receive the answers you've been looking for."
- We identify disorders such as early onset dementia, Alzheimer's disease, mild cognitive impairment, ADHD, or concussive events.
- An examination of family history and science-based testing results in a comprehensive, understandable report that can be shared with the patient's healthcare team.
- Our work doesn't end after your appointment. Dr. Carlson Zhao and Dr. Tapia explain your results in terms you can understand at a followup meeting with you and your family.
- We offer quick scheduling because when a problem arises, time is of the essence.
- We deliver an active plan of care that is tailored to the patient/client.
- Our team works hand-in-hand with the primary care physician or specialist, with followup consultations as needed.
- We provide extra safeguards to protect your privacy.
- We provide a range of corporate services for legal, financial, and safety-sensitive industries.
- Dr. Carlson Zhao is specially trained to address competency, capacity, guardianship, fitness for duty, and return to work evaluations.
- We address pressing issues with flexibility and timeliness to meet your corporate needs.
- Click here to learn more about our Corporate and Forensic services.