On the day of your appointment please bring all of the following:
- Medicare or Primary Insurance Card.
- Secondary Insurance Card (if applicable).
- Supplemental Insurance Card (if applicable).
- Photo ID
- A list of your doctors.
- A list of your current health diagnoses.
- List of medications you're taking.
- Reading glasses (if applicable).
- Hearing aids or other auditory assistive devices (if applicable).
- You deserve the best possible care we can give you. We commit the time necessary to get the results you need when a problem arises. Because the number of appointment times we offer is limited, we require at least 48 hours’ notice of a cancellation. Appointments cancelled without 48 hours’ notice will be charged a cancellation fee.